Thursday, January 27, 2011

***Heartfelt Creations Wednesday*** and Swirlydoos Sneak Peek***

This LO is my reveal for Heartfelt Creations this week. The new Springtime Medley Stamp Collection is just wonderful. I love the way the stamps enhance the designs on my papers. So on this LO I used the Exotic Fuchsia. This Lo is also a Sneak Peek to the new February Swirlydoos Kit. It may reveal a little later than the normal last day of the month, due to Krissy being at CHA. Do each day, staring yesterday, each of the designers on the team will reveal one layout that they have done from the kit. This is my reveal from yesterday and I am followed by Robin. Go check out this thread here , and look for the reveals each day ending on Monday.

I sprayed the Prima flower vine flowers with Glimmer Mist in Dragonfly.
I enhanced the Dusty Attic chipboard with Lumiere paint and a few E-line it in Crystals from Prima.
I created butterfly files at Swirlydoos to coordinate with the kit, printed, cut and enhanced with Rock Candy Stickles and ink. The Petaloo flowers were Glimmer Misted and stacked to create a full flower. I used my Seam Binding, dyed it with Alcohol ink in Lettuce and laced it through the eyelet set on both sides of the hand torn and distressed papers. Laced corset style. I created this How to Hand Dye Vintage Seam Binding Tutorial so that you could create your own ribbon in any color you choose. The Swirlydoos February Kit is still under wraps until reveal day, but I will say it is just divine. And if you are signed up for the early release program, then you are getting it the same time the designers are getting theirs. Go check it out!!

7 comments:

  1. wow...seriously this is my alltime fav layout........so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...very beautiful and gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just stunning. I cannot wait to get my Feb kit now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love the colors, and your embellies are stunning!! The laced up corset look is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, this is another Master Piece, you never cease to amaze me, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! You are just sitting in a garden! Love the new "organization" of your blog **wink**

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!